DTU, DIKU & AAU Summer School on Geometric Deep Learning
Welcome to the 2021 summer school on Geometric Deep Learning 16-20th August
This will be the thirteenth in a series of summer school programs organized jointly by the Visual Computing section at DTU Compute at the Technical University of Denmark (DTU), the Image section at the Department of Computer Science at the Univeristy of Copenhagen (KU), the Department of Architecture and Media Technology and the Department of Health Science and Technology at Aalborg University (AAU). This year the summer school will be held in Vejle.
Internationally recognized experts will teach a five day course with local teachers from KU, DTU, and AAU. Participants are usually a mix of students from KU, DTU, AAU, and international students.
The summer school is intentionally held at a remote location to encourage interaction between students and teachers.
In addition to bringing international expertise into the groups, the summer schools also provide an important networking opportunity for the students.
The price is 4700 DKK for physical participation and covers accommodation, food, and transport from/to Copenhagen Central Station and DTU Lyngby Campus. Online participation as PhD (presenting a poster, doing exercises, getting ECTS) costs 1000 DKK. Online participation without poster presentation and ECTS is 200 DKK.
Registration and Payment: July 6 2021
Poster submission: August 6 2021
Summer school: August 16-20 2021
Previous Summer Schools
- 2020 Inverse Problems, Faaborg
- 2019 Generative Models, Blokhus
- 2018 Optimization in Image Analysis, Sandbjerg
- 2017 Graphical Models, Tjäro, Sweden
- 2016 Semisupervised Learning, Slagelse
- 2015 Convex and Discrete Optimization, Als
- 2014 Deep Learning for Image Analysis, Langeland
- 2013 Tensors and Tensor Fields in Imaging, Marstal, Ærø
- 2012 Registration in Image Analysis and Computer Graphics, Falsterbo, Sweeden
- 2011 Graphs in Computer Graphics, Image and Signal Analysis, Bornholm
- 2010 Sparsity in Image and Signal Analysis, Iceland
- 2009 Manifold Learning in Image and Signal Analysis, Hven