The summer school is organized in collaboration between the Visual Computing section at DTU Compute at the Technical University of Denmark (DTU), theImage sectionat the Department of Computer Science at the Univeristy of Copenhagen (KU), the Department of Architecture and Media Technology and the Department of Health Science and Technology at Aalborg University (AAU).
In addition to bringing international expertise into the groups, the summer schools also provide an important networking opportunity for the PhD students.
- Hans Martin Kjer, DTU – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Jon Sporring, KU – email@example.com
- Claus Brøndgaard Madsen, AAU – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Abraham George Smith, KU – email@example.com
- Anders Skaarup Johansen, AAU – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Patrick Møller Jensen, DTU – email@example.com
Participation in the summer school will give 3 ECTS points provided that one attends all lectures, perform all exercises, and presents a poster which is prepared in advance.
PhD students which are not employed DTU or DIKU that wish to obtain the 3 ECTS the school is rated for also have to register using the following link using the course number 02968.
If you want to bring a poster you must:
- Bring a poster, ideally related to geometric deep learning. The poster should be no larger than A0 in portrait mode (88cm wide x 126cm tall).
- Pitch your poster before the poster session. The pitch is a 1 minute presentation with 1 or 2 slides. The time limit is strict!
- Present your poster at the poster session.